If you're looking to take your Polaris General XP to the next level, look no further than Thumper Fab's Boxed Forward Control Arms. These arms relocate the axle 2 inches forward for improved suspension geometry and larger tire clearance. They're perfect for extreme trails and provide unmatched performance regardless of the terrain. Strength. Style. Great Ride!
Why a boxed A-Arm design?
A boxed arm will give you increased torsional strength for the strongest control arm design possible. There is more to a Thumper Fab boxed control arm than meets the eye. Underneath the steel cladding is a skeleton design that adds strength exactly where you need it and saves weight. Strength is important, but unnecessary weight increases your unsprung mass, and reduces your shock’s ability to compensate. The Thumper Fab design adds strength and reduces weight for optimal ride quality.
We offer professionally installed bushings and ball joints for easy installation. When you select the options below, we take the hassle out of pressing in your bushings and ball joints yourself. Utilizing our precision press operation, we are able to ensure your bushings and ball joints are correctly installed and not hammered or pressed in a way that would reduce their quality and lifespan.
OEM Bushings – We offer OEM bushings for a high level of quality, vibration, and harshness control.
OEM Ball Joints – We offer OEM high misaligned ball joints for a high level of quality, steering ease, and smooth travel with less maintenance.
Uniball – Our uniball bearing replaces the use of a ball joint for extreme levels of performance and strength. Commonly used in harsh racing conditions. Our patent pending control arm design allows you to run either a uniball or a ball joint for your desired use!
TF ELITE Ball Joints – Looking for the strongest, most durable ball joint on the market? Look no further than Thumper Fab's ELITE ball joints! These ball joints are made from 300M steel for maximum strength and wear resistance. They are also adjustable and greaseable for easy maintenance. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind. So if you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to ball joints, choose Thumper Fab's ELITE ball joints. You won't be disappointed!
Reuse bushings and ball joints – You also have the option to reuse your OEM bushings and ball joints. Maybe your General is brand new or in great shape. Our patent pending control arms allow the choice to reuse your OEM hardware. We do recommend professional installation and the use of a press to ensure your original equipment can be removed and installed without damage.
- 2023 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Ultimate
- 2023 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Sport
- 2023 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Premium
- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Ultimate
- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Sport
- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Premium
- 2022 2022 INTL Polaris General 4 1000 Deluxe
- 2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Troy Lee Designs Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Trailhead Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Deluxe Ride Command Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Deluxe
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Troy Lee Designs Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Trailhead Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe
- 2021 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Pursuit Edition
- 2021 Polaris General XP 4 1000
- 2021 Polaris General XP 1000 Pursuit Edition
- 2021 Polaris General XP 1000
- 2021 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Factory Custom Edition
- 2021 Polaris General XP 1000 Factory Custom Edition
- 2020-2021 Polaris General XP 1000
- 2020 Polaris General XP 4 1000 Deluxe
- 2020 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe
2024 Polaris General XP 4 2” Forward offset a arms
Product seems well built, the boxed look really sets the front of the machine off. Saying this, the upper control arm on the passenger side had a weld that was apparently off by about 1-2 mm. I had to drill out the bolt hole on the machine to be able to get the bolt to mount through the front bushing of the control arm. Install was very easy other than this issue. Was able to fit my 33” 370’s with no issue. Love that I can fit the new tires with no rubbing, however was a bit disappointed that I had to do some modifications. $1650 should definitely buy an exact fit to my machine.
Hi Kyle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you had troubles during installation. We are here to help. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help!
Polaris General XP Forward Control Arm (Front)
So my 32's were rubbing in some situations, purchased the forward control arms to remedy the situation. This kit is a work of art! Installation was a breeze and like always quality, customer service, packaging and shipping are top of the line. Keep on thumpin' baby
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.