The M2WL-8H Color Optix™ 8" 2-way speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your fresh or salt-water journey! Exceptional clarity and distance is possible with the built-in loaded horn, designed to project music to the skier or wakeboarder. The M2 can be installed using direct mount or a clamp mount method that provides 360-degree rotation on wake tower bar sizes from 1.5” to 3”. The M2 includes stainless-steel and white “sport” grille inserts and features a rear illuminated 3DIL™ medallion that can be rotated 360-degrees for proper orientation. The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller (sold separately) and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize both front speaker and rear medallion with your own color patterns.
FITMENThe M2 series of Element Ready™ wake tower speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through one of its two Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. The first one is located inside the center of the 360-degree clamp for a stealth look, and the second is located on the upper-rear for installations where the enclosure is mounted directly to the wake tower bar. These water-tight connections are IP67 certified, making these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1” (25 mm) high efficiency horn tweeter
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- RGB rear lighted medallion with 360-degree rotation ensures properly oriented logo
- Universal clamp with 360-degree rotation fits bar sizes from 1.5” to 3” diameter
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and speaker inputs in 2 locations for thru-clamp and direct-mount configurations
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible speakers
- IPX6 Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.