Looking to run larger tires on your Can-Am Commander? Thumper Fab has you covered with the Can-Am Commander Boxed Front Forward Control Arms for the Can-Am Commander models (check model fitment guide below).
These arms are the STRONGEST control arm ever made for a Can-Am Commander, and they'll move your front tires forward to accommodate a larger tire size. Our patent pending control arm design allows for using your OEM ball joints, TF Elite Ball Joints, or Uniballs. Ready for portals and BIG wheel and tire combinations. **All OPTIONS COME WITH BUSHINGS FOR THE CONTROL ARMS**
We offer professionally installed bushings and ball joints for easy installation. When you select the options below, we take the hassle out of pressing in your bushings and ball joints yourself. Utilizing our precision press operation, we are able to ensure your bushings and ball joints are correctly installed and not hammered or pressed in a way that would reduce their quality and lifespan.
Uniball – Our uniball bearing replaces the use of a ball joint for extreme levels of performance and strength. Commonly used in harsh racing conditions. This ball joint delete design is the strongest control arm on the market for the Defender. Period!
TF ELITE Ball Joints – Looking for the strongest, most durable ball joint on the market? Look no further than Thumper Fab's ELITE ball joints! These ball joints are made from 300M steel for maximum strength and wear resistance. They are also adjustable and greaseable for easy maintenance. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
So if you're looking for the best of the best when it comes to ball joints, choose Thumper Fab's ELITE ball joints. You won't be disappointed!
Installation & Tire Size Notes
We have tested fitment with multiple tire sizes up to a 32” tire. Varying tire sizes from manufacturers may require the use of a wheel spacer or larger offset wheel for proper clearance.
( Click to expand )
- 2024 Can-Am Commander X MR 1000R
- 2024 Can-Am Commander XT 1000R
- 2024 Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander X MR 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander XT 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R
- 2022 Can-Am Commander X MR 1000R
- 2022 Can-Am Commander XT 1000R
- 2022 Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R
- 2021 Can-Am Commander XT 1000R
- 2021 Can-Am Commander XT-P 1000R
- 2024 Can-Am Commander MAX XT 1000R
- 2024 Can-Am Commander MAX XT-P 1000R
- 2024 Can-Am Commander MAX X MR 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander MAX XT 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander MAX XT-P 1000R
- 2023 Can-Am Commander MAX X MR 1000R
- 2022 Can-Am Commander MAX XT 1000R
- 2022 Can-Am Commander MAX XT-P 1000R
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.